Traveling Luck for Glogovica, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Glogovica?What's around Glogovica?
Wikipedia near Glogovica
Where to stay near Glogovica
The timezone in Glogovica is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:27 and Sunset at 17:06. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.5294°, Longitude. 21.7383°
Satellite map around Glogovica
Loading map of Glogovica and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Glogovica, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Bara (0.8km)
- Delnice (1.3km)
- Poligon (1.3km)
- Cigansko Groblje (1.4km)
- Moravište (1.6km)
- Čalija (2.1km)
- Bačište (2.2km)
- Osredak (2.5km)
- Donje Polje (2.8km)
- Branik (3km)
- Tozina Bašta (3.3km)
- Zelen (3.4km)
- Krošar (3.4km)
- Delnice (3.5km)
- Veliki Lug (3.6km)
- Livadica (3.6km)
- Staro Selo (3.8km)
- Ključ (3.9km)
- Kunje (4.1km)
- Čair (4.1km)
- Česma (4.1km)
- Često (4.3km)
- Janikin Krst (4.3km)
- Ravna Šuma (4.3km)
- Zaimove Njive (4.4km)
- Livade (4.5km)
- Suvi Krst (4.5km)
- Logorište (4.6km)
Accommodation around Glogovica
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Manastir )) (( Sveti Arandel (3.8km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Utrine (2.9km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Sveta Trojica (3.7km)
- a commemorative structure or statue.
- Ruski Spomenik (2.4km)
- a wetland dominated by grass-like vegetation.
- Crna Bara (4.3km)
Airports close to Glogovica
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (142.6km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (194km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (206.5km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (214.6km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (227.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Glogovica
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (214km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.