Traveling Luck for Kita, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Kita?What's around Kita?
Wikipedia near Kita
Where to stay near Kita
The timezone in Kita is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:30 and Sunset at 17:16. It's light
Latitude. 43.9686°, Longitude. 20.2081° , Elevation. 625m
Satellite map around Kita
Loading map of Kita and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kita, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Glavaj (1.8km)
- Pranjani (2.2km)
- Kućići (3.7km)
- Lokva (4.3km)
- Caganje (4.5km)
- Navosela (4.6km)
- Beke (4.7km)
- Rošci (5.2km)
- Miokovci (5.2km)
- Kamenica (5.3km)
- Ljubičići (5.6km)
- Međuvršje (6.3km)
- Topalovići (6.5km)
- Odžići (7.7km)
- Donji Karanci (8.1km)
- Gornji Karanci (8.6km)
- Gornja Gorevnica (8.7km)
- Trsine (8.9km)
Accommodation around Kita
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Ovčarsko-Kablarska Klisura (8.4km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Tešovića Kosa (7.5km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnička Stanica Ovčar Banja (8.5km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Osoje (1.6km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Sveti Sava (8.1km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Bjeliš (5.9km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Međuvrško Jezero (7.1km)
Airports close to Kita
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (110.8km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (177.9km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (199.3km)
Osijek(OSI), Osijek, Croatia (232.7km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (241.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Kita
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (183.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.