Traveling Luck for Manastir Ljubostinja, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Manastir Ljubostinja?What's around Manastir Ljubostinja?
Wikipedia near Manastir Ljubostinja
Where to stay near Manastir Ljubostinja
Also known as Ljubostinja
The timezone in Manastir Ljubostinja is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:02 and Sunset at 15:59. It's light
Latitude. 43.6508°, Longitude. 21.0006°
Satellite map around Manastir Ljubostinja
Loading map of Manastir Ljubostinja and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Manastir Ljubostinja, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Grabovac (2.8km)
- Bogdanje (3km)
- Trstenik (4.4km)
- Stražba (4.4km)
- Rataj Mala (5.1km)
- Čairi (5.7km)
- Mijajlovac (6km)
- Savran Mala (6.1km)
- Lozna (6.6km)
- Panjak (6.9km)
- Rujišnik (6.9km)
- Štulac (7.1km)
- Dublje (7.6km)
- Medveđa (7.9km)
- Rajinac (8.1km)
- Donji Dubič (8.4km)
- Popina (8.5km)
- Ugljarevo (8.8km)
- Gornji Ribnik (8.8km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
Accommodation around Manastir Ljubostinja
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Kamindžor (4.8km)
- railroad stop;
- a place lacking station facilities where trains stop to pick up and unload passengers and freight.
- Trstenički Odžaci (6.5km)
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Manastir Ljubostinja (0km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Ključ (8km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Trstenik (3.4km)
Airports close to Manastir Ljubostinja
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (141.4km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (165.1km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (230.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Manastir Ljubostinja
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (196.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.