Traveling Luck for Manastir Manasija, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Manastir Manasija?What's around Manastir Manasija?
Wikipedia near Manastir Manasija
Where to stay near Manastir Manasija
The timezone in Manastir Manasija is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:36 and Sunset at 16:02. It's Dark
Latitude. 44.1006°, Longitude. 21.4700°
Satellite map around Manastir Manasija
Loading map of Manastir Manasija and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Manastir Manasija, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Maćija (0.9km)
- Veliki Pastorak (1km)
- Mali Pastorak (1.8km)
- Krš (2.7km)
- Velika Sokolica (2.9km)
- Veliko Brdo (3.1km)
- Miladinovo Brdo (4.1km)
- Nabat (4.1km)
- Trujićovo Brdo (5.4km)
- Sorina Padina (6.2km)
- Koševo (6.5km)
- Oštri Vrh (6.5km)
- Gorunjski Vrh (6.8km)
- Oštri Vrh (7.1km)
- Ðula-Deligrad (7.4km)
- Češmino Brdo (7.7km)
- Šarene Vode (7.7km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
Accommodation around Manastir Manasija
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Kozji Grb (7.6km)
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Manastir Manasija (0km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Bela Crkva (4.1km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Muve (5.7km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Despotovac (1.8km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Čukovac (7.6km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Panjevačko Brdo (4.7km)
Airports close to Manastir Manasija
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (142.7km)
Caransebes(CSB), Caransebes, Romania (185.7km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (228.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Manastir Manasija
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (136.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.