Traveling Luck for Moravica, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Moravica?What's around Moravica?
Wikipedia near Moravica
Where to stay near Moravica
The timezone in Moravica is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:59 and Sunset at 15:57. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.5339°, Longitude. 21.6911°
Satellite map around Moravica
Loading map of Moravica and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Moravica, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Grmada (1km)
- Vrbak (1.2km)
- Moravište (1.3km)
- Veliki Lug (1.5km)
- Šanac (1.7km)
- Srednje Polje (1.7km)
- Kunje (2km)
- Trševina (2.1km)
- Logorište (2.3km)
- Tozina Bašta (2.4km)
- Bitino (2.5km)
- Osredak (2.5km)
- Delnice (3.2km)
- Livade (3.3km)
- Staro Selo (3.3km)
- Cigansko Groblje (3.3km)
- Staro Bostanište (3.4km)
- Donje Polje (3.5km)
- Gornji Sprud (3.7km)
- Padalište (3.7km)
- Jazbine (3.7km)
- Lugarište (3.8km)
- Aluga (4km)
- Treševina (4km)
- Moravište (4km)
- Gornji Ključ (4.1km)
- Pustak (4.1km)
- Drenjar (4.2km)
- Novine (4.2km)
- Viski Čejer (4.3km)
- Laz (4.3km)
- Begove Livade (4.5km)
Accommodation around Moravica
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Padine (3.8km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Vučja Rupa (4.2km)
- a commemorative structure or statue.
- Ruski Spomenik (2.1km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Aleksinac (1.6km)
- a wetland dominated by grass-like vegetation.
- Crna Bara (2.7km)
Airports close to Moravica
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (141km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (198.1km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (206.9km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (211.4km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (230.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Moravica
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (212.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.