Traveling Luck for Popovnjak, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Popovnjak?What's around Popovnjak?
Wikipedia near Popovnjak
Where to stay near Popovnjak
The timezone in Popovnjak is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:37 and Sunset at 16:02. It's light
Latitude. 44.0650°, Longitude. 21.5083°
Satellite map around Popovnjak
Loading map of Popovnjak and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Popovnjak, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Ðula-Deligrad (1.5km)
- Oštri Vrh (2.3km)
- Ðula-Straža (3.5km)
- Trujićovo Brdo (3.5km)
- Krš (3.8km)
- Komarski Breg (4km)
- Babin Vrh (4.4km)
- Miladinovo Brdo (4.8km)
- Sorina Padina (4.9km)
- Srednji Vrh (4.9km)
- Prlovo (5.3km)
- Veliki Pastorak (5.5km)
- Ðula (5.7km)
- Belo Brdo (5.9km)
- Gorunjski Vrh (6.1km)
- Velika Sokolica (6.5km)
- Vujičko Brdo (6.6km)
- Nabat (6.7km)
- Češmino Brdo (6.7km)
- Maćija (6.8km)
- Mali Pastorak (6.9km)
- Koševo (7.2km)
Accommodation around Popovnjak
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Jelova Kosa (6.6km)
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Manastir Manasija (5.9km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Bela Crkva (3.1km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Despotovac (5.2km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Jabukovac (4.6km)
Airports close to Popovnjak
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (148.4km)
Caransebes(CSB), Caransebes, Romania (188.6km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (200.6km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (225.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Popovnjak
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (141.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.