Traveling Luck for Rsovac, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Rsovac?What's around Rsovac?
Wikipedia near Rsovac
Where to stay near Rsovac
Also known as Rsovci
The timezone in Rsovac is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:22 and Sunset at 17:10. It's light
Latitude. 43.5206°, Longitude. 21.8894°
Satellite map around Rsovac
Loading map of Rsovac and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Rsovac, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Kruške (0.6km)
- Podlipovo (1.6km)
- Rudenica (2km)
- Rsova Šuma (2.2km)
- Bosilovac (2.6km)
- Lokva (2.7km)
- Krugljaja (2.9km)
- Smailovica (3.1km)
- Lipovo (3.3km)
- Davljenik (3.4km)
- Kovilovo (3.7km)
- Suvi Krst (3.7km)
- Klen (3.8km)
- Krstina Bara (3.8km)
- Vrbica (4km)
- Bačevina (4.2km)
- Podina (4.3km)
- Trstenica (4.3km)
- Leskovrk (4.3km)
- Pragovi (4.7km)
- Gladno Polje (4.7km)
- Lunjevac (4.9km)
- Košutica (4.9km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Rsovac
- a burial site.
- Sveti Ilija (1.6km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Golak (4km)
- an open way with improved surface for transportation of animals, people and vehicles.
- Drum (1.4km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Sveti Nikola (1.8km)
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Gole Vrtače (4.4km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Bautovac (2km)
Airports close to Rsovac
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (149km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (181.6km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (215.2km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (224.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Rsovac
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (218.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.