Traveling Luck for Stogazovac, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Stogazovac?What's around Stogazovac?
Wikipedia near Stogazovac
Where to stay near Stogazovac
The timezone in Stogazovac is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:57 and Sunset at 15:55. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.6331°, Longitude. 22.1731°
Satellite map around Stogazovac
Loading map of Stogazovac and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Stogazovac, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Dubrave (1.2km)
- Vinski Del (1.9km)
- Dmitrovik (2.1km)
- Ratovica (2.9km)
- Krst (2.9km)
- Režinci (3.2km)
- Laz (3.3km)
- Del (3.3km)
- Graničica (3.4km)
- Selište (3.4km)
- Bara (3.4km)
- Rajkin Del (3.5km)
- Gradište (3.5km)
- Žabar (3.7km)
- Gornja Dubrava (4km)
- Gorela Šuma (4.2km)
- Bacanica (4.2km)
- Virovi (4.3km)
- Gložanica (4.6km)
- Tršinski Del (4.8km)
- Viča (4.9km)
- Prestolje (4.9km)
- Srednji Del (4.9km)
- Slatinski Del (5km)
- Donja Dubrava (5.1km)
Accommodation around Stogazovac
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Šiba (2.5km)
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Ždrelo (0.8km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Pod Maglen (4.8km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Janin Potok (2.8km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Golemo Bilo (1.7km)
- coal mine(s);
- a mine where coal is extracted.
- Dobra Sreća (3.3km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Srednji Trap (4.7km)
Airports close to Stogazovac
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (170.7km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (176.9km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (184.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Stogazovac
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (212.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.