Traveling Luck for Trubarevac, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Trubarevac?What's around Trubarevac?
Wikipedia near Trubarevac
Where to stay near Trubarevac
Also known as Trubarevo
The timezone in Trubarevac is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:36 and Sunset at 16:01. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.6678°, Longitude. 21.7597°
Satellite map around Trubarevac
Loading map of Trubarevac and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Trubarevac, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Trnjak (1km)
- Staro Selo (1.1km)
- Srednji Brod (1.4km)
- Ploča (1.4km)
- Sopot (1.5km)
- Nerezina (1.6km)
- Krnjani (1.8km)
- Jošje (2.1km)
- Raskrsje (2.3km)
- Bukovic (2.4km)
- Pravac (2.4km)
- Kaljavac (2.4km)
- Jazbine (2.4km)
- Gorocvet (2.6km)
- Gajbuđe (2.7km)
- Krušje (2.8km)
- Gorunje (3.1km)
- Krušak (3.3km)
- Martinovica (3.4km)
- Ravna Šuma (3.6km)
- Merino (3.8km)
- Ornica (3.8km)
- Sokolovica (3.9km)
- Rusalija (4km)
- Lukovo (4km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
Accommodation around Trubarevac
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Veljikov Kamen (3.3km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Šakavica (2.3km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Vrh (2.3km)
Airports close to Trubarevac
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (159.6km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (202km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (203km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (217.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Trubarevac
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (196.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.