Traveling Luck for Miličevići, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Milicevici?What's around Milicevici?
Wikipedia near Milicevici
Where to stay near Miličevići
The timezone in Milicevici is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:10 and Sunset at 16:31. It's light
Latitude. 43.9231°, Longitude. 19.8556°
Satellite map around Miličevići
Loading map of Miličevići and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Miličevići, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Miličevići (0km)
- Gostinica (1.2km)
- Radojčići (1.5km)
- Tovarnica (1.6km)
- Gostinica (1.7km)
- Peule (2.3km)
- Krsmanovići (2.4km)
- Maksimovići (2.5km)
- Lazići (2.6km)
- Veselinovići (3.2km)
- Dokovići (3.4km)
- Ivanovići (3.9km)
- Starčevići (4.1km)
- Jasikovača (4.3km)
- Savići (4.3km)
- Raletići (4.5km)
- Jovančićevići (4.9km)
- Stefanovići (4.9km)
- Markovići (5km)
- Dubljani (5.2km)
- Filipovići (5.2km)
- Jokovići (5.3km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Miličevići
- an open way with improved surface for transportation of animals, people and vehicles.
- Peskoviti Put (5.2km)
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- school (2.7km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Savin Kamen (3.8km)
- a structure or place memorializing a person or religious concept.
- shrine (4km)
Airports close to Miličevići
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (123.8km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (144.4km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (208.4km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (209.9km)
Osijek(OSI), Osijek, Croatia (221.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Miličevići
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (208.5km)
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (238.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.