Traveling Luck for Filipovići, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Filipovici?What's around Filipovici?
Wikipedia near Filipovici
Where to stay near Filipovići
The timezone in Filipovici is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:09 and Sunset at 16:34. It's light
Latitude. 43.9606°, Longitude. 19.8356°
Satellite map around Filipovići
Loading map of Filipovići and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Filipovići, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Filipovići (0km)
- Jasikovača (1.1km)
- Pavlovići (1.8km)
- Dubljani (1.9km)
- Ravići (2km)
- Jankovići (2km)
- Lazići (2.8km)
- Starčevići (3.3km)
- Drmanovina (3.6km)
- Tupalći (3.7km)
- Tovarnica (3.8km)
- Jelići (3.8km)
- Tupaići (4.1km)
- Cikote (4.5km)
- Vučinac (4.8km)
- Milovići (4.9km)
- Jovančićevići (4.9km)
- Ivanovići (5.2km)
- Miličevići (5.2km)
- Seća Reka (5.5km)
- Stančići (5.6km)
- Markovići (5.7km)
- Vučičevići (5.9km)
Accommodation around Filipovići
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Bobija (4.2km)
- a burial site.
- grave (3.6km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Doline (5.4km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Jakšinac (3.1km)
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- school (4.5km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Ravni Gaj (4.1km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Drmanovina (2.8km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Savin Kamen (2.6km)
Airports close to Filipovići
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (119.9km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (143km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (208.6km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (215.1km)
Osijek(OSI), Osijek, Croatia (216.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Filipovići
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (205.9km)
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (233km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.