Traveling Luck for Milovići, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Milovici?What's around Milovici?
Wikipedia near Milovici
Where to stay near Milovići
Also known as Milovic, Milović
The timezone in Milovici is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:34 and Sunset at 17:15. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.9683°, Longitude. 19.8861°
Satellite map around Milovići
Loading map of Milovići and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Milovići, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Glavica (0.6km)
- Mitrovo Brdo (0.9km)
- Prosina (1.2km)
- Sanduk (1.5km)
- Sanduk (1.5km)
- Sijerovača (1.8km)
- Palež (1.9km)
- Golubovića Brdo (2.8km)
- Šarampov (2.8km)
- Pizića Breg (2.9km)
- Gradina (3.2km)
- Makićevo Brdo (3.9km)
- Vučja Gora (4km)
- Grbića Glavica (4km)
- Draškovića Brdo (4km)
- Kostića Brdo (4.2km)
- Smet (4.3km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
Accommodation around Milovići
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Crnokosa (4.3km)
- a burial site.
- grave (1.3km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Doline (3km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opštinać Kosjerić (4km)
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- school (4km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Ravni Gaj (0.9km)
Airports close to Milovići
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (117.3km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (147.8km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (213.3km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (213.4km)
Osijek(OSI), Osijek, Croatia (217.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Milovići
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (202.1km)
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (234.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.