Traveling Luck for Donje Zaselje, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Donje Zaselje?What's around Donje Zaselje?
Wikipedia near Donje Zaselje
Where to stay near Donje Zaselje
Also known as Donje Selo
The timezone in Donje Zaselje is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:08 and Sunset at 16:33. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.9186°, Longitude. 19.9839°
Satellite map around Donje Zaselje
Loading map of Donje Zaselje and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Donje Zaselje, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Mandina Stena (1.2km)
- Bogdanovića Brdo (1.5km)
- Bobija (2km)
- Bjela Stena (2.1km)
- Stjenčica (3.1km)
- Pjesak (3.3km)
- Puljuša (3.5km)
- Bobija (3.7km)
- Jezerina (3.8km)
- Bremena (3.9km)
- Gradina (4.2km)
- Litica (4.4km)
- Vranovina (4.4km)
- Bjeliš (4.8km)
- Previja (4.8km)
- Krš (5km)
- Kamalj (5.1km)
- Bandera (5.1km)
- Jelića Brdo (5.4km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
Accommodation around Donje Zaselje
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Mala Crnokosa (3.1km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Osoje (3.7km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnička Stanica Kalenić (1.2km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Litica (4.4km)
Airports close to Donje Zaselje
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (120.8km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (156.4km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (203.1km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (219.4km)
Osijek(OSI), Osijek, Croatia (227.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Donje Zaselje
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (201.4km)
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (244.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.