Traveling Luck for Aničići, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Anicici?What's around Anicici?
Wikipedia near Anicici
Where to stay near Aničići
Also known as Amjcici, Amjčići
The timezone in Anicici is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:59 and Sunset at 16:49. It's light
Latitude. 43.4739°, Longitude. 19.9258°
Satellite map around Aničići
Loading map of Aničići and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Aničići, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Aničići (0km)
- Borja (0.9km)
- Debelja (2.3km)
- Zvijerci (3.5km)
- Gornje Trudovo (3.6km)
- Dževerija (3.9km)
- Gujanička Mala (4.2km)
- Pavlovića Brod (4.5km)
- Palež (5km)
- Čurčići (5.5km)
- Rogovići (5.5km)
- Tomići (5.6km)
- Ðokovići (5.7km)
- Štitkovo (6km)
- Damljanovići (6.1km)
- Mladenovići (6.1km)
- Tanovići (6.4km)
- Vasilići (6.4km)
- Goronjići (6.7km)
- Čolanići (7.6km)
- Vrlan (7.7km)
- Dabovići (7.7km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Aničići
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Meki Do (4.1km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Sveta Trojica (5.1km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Čurčića Vrelo (6.1km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Krle (7.1km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Durupovac (4.1km)
Airports close to Aničići
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (158km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (159.4km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (160.2km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (178.7km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (182.2km)