Traveling Luck for Ograde, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Ograde?What's around Ograde?
Wikipedia near Ograde
Where to stay near Ograde
Also known as Ograda
The timezone in Ograde is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:33 and Sunset at 17:18. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.4028°, Longitude. 19.4475°
Satellite map around Ograde
Loading map of Ograde and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ograde, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Ograde (0km)
- Bare (1.4km)
- Ivanov Do (2.4km)
- Zamišalj (2.4km)
- Mrkića Ograda (2.4km)
- Žarvine (2.8km)
- Kamensko (3.2km)
- Ramovina (3.5km)
- Poljana (3.7km)
- Krnjača (4.2km)
- Gornje Babine (4.3km)
- Stajište (4.4km)
- Ljeljenica (4.5km)
- Bojovina (4.7km)
- Bukovik (4.9km)
- Ljubojevina (5.3km)
- Javorje (5.3km)
- Liješće (5.3km)
- Pleskići (5.5km)
- Slatina (5.8km)
- Kom (5.8km)
Accommodation around Ograde
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Ćupovina (5.5km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Gola Brda (3.5km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Javorak (1.7km)
- a broad, open pass crossing a ridge or between hills or mountains.
- Vijogor (5.1km)
- a low area surrounded by higher land and usually characterized by interior drainage.
- Vajzova Dolina (3.8km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Oštrik (5.6km)
Airports close to Ograde
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (119.4km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (138.4km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (148.6km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (153.9km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (158.5km)