Traveling Luck for Bošnjaci, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Bosnjaci?What's around Bosnjaci?
Wikipedia near Bosnjaci
Where to stay near Bošnjaci
The timezone in Bosnjaci is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:09 and Sunset at 16:31. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.8936°, Longitude. 19.9850°
Satellite map around Bošnjaci
Loading map of Bošnjaci and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Bošnjaci, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Bošnjaci
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Mala Crnokosa (4.6km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Osoje (5.8km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Duboko (2.9km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnička Stanica Kalenić (4.3km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Strmac (4.4km)
Airports close to Bošnjaci
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (123.9km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (156.3km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (200.2km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (218.3km)
Osijek(OSI), Osijek, Croatia (230.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Bošnjaci
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (204km)
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (247.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.