Traveling Luck for Banovina, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Banovina?What's around Banovina?
Wikipedia near Banovina
Where to stay near Banovina
The timezone in Banovina is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:31 and Sunset at 17:18. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.8992°, Longitude. 19.8422°
Satellite map around Banovina
Loading map of Banovina and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Banovina, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Maksimovići (1km)
- Dokovići (1.7km)
- Gostinica (2.1km)
- Čarina (2.2km)
- Peule (2.2km)
- Radojčići (2.8km)
- Sretenovići (3.1km)
- Stefanovići (3.2km)
- Gluvaci (3.3km)
- Krsmanovići (3.3km)
- Miličevići (3.4km)
- Savići (3.4km)
- Tulekovac (3.5km)
- Gornja Pora (3.8km)
- Gostinica (4km)
- Ivanovići (4.2km)
- Udovići (historical) (4.3km)
- Tovarnica (4.4km)
- Tatinac (4.5km)
- Ivanovići (4.5km)
- Jokovići (4.5km)
- Veselinovići (4.8km)
- Donja Pora (4.8km)
- Tatinac (4.9km)
- Dubci (4.9km)
- Jokovići (5km)
- Raletići (5.2km)
- Jovančićevići (5.4km)
- Kneževići (5.5km)
- Turica (5.5km)
- Lazovina (5.6km)
- Užice (5.7km)
- Starčevići (5.7km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Banovina
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Ðukin Do (5.4km)
- an open way with improved surface for transportation of animals, people and vehicles.
- Peskoviti Put (5.1km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Užice (4.6km)
- a structure or place memorializing a person or religious concept.
- shrine (2.8km)
Airports close to Banovina
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (127.1km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (142.9km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (206km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (208km)
Osijek(OSI), Osijek, Croatia (224km)
Airfields or small airports close to Banovina
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (211.7km)
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (240.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.