Traveling Luck for Crnušinski Potok, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Crnusinski Potok?What's around Crnusinski Potok?
Wikipedia near Crnusinski Potok
Where to stay near Crnušinski Potok
Also known as Crnusinac
The timezone in Crnusinski Potok is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:34 and Sunset at 17:15. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.9564°, Longitude. 19.8283°
Satellite map around Crnušinski Potok
Loading map of Crnušinski Potok and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Crnušinski Potok, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Jasikovača (0.8km)
- Filipovići (0.9km)
- Jankovići (1.8km)
- Ravići (2.1km)
- Starčevići (2.5km)
- Pavlovići (2.7km)
- Dubljani (2.7km)
- Lazići (2.9km)
- Tovarnica (3.5km)
- Tupalći (3.5km)
- Tupaići (3.9km)
- Jovančićevići (4.1km)
- Jelići (4.2km)
- Drmanovina (4.5km)
- Ivanovići (4.5km)
- Miličevići (5km)
- Cikote (5.2km)
- Vučinac (5.3km)
- Rasadnik (5.4km)
- Milovići (5.7km)
- Seća Reka (5.7km)
- Savići (5.8km)
- Gostinica (5.8km)
- Jokovići (5.8km)
Accommodation around Crnušinski Potok
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Bobija (4.3km)
- a burial site.
- grave (4.4km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Jakšinac (2.3km)
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- school (4.8km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Ravni Gaj (4.9km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Savin Kamen (1.9km)
Airports close to Crnušinski Potok
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (120.6km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (142.2km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (207.7km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (215km)
Osijek(OSI), Osijek, Croatia (216.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Crnušinski Potok
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (206.8km)
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (233.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.