Traveling Luck for Marića Reka, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Marica Reka?What's around Marica Reka?
Wikipedia near Marica Reka
Where to stay near Marića Reka
Also known as Marica Potok, Marića Potok
The timezone in Marica Reka is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:08 and Sunset at 16:35. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.5394°, Longitude. 19.8303°
Satellite map around Marića Reka
Loading map of Marića Reka and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Marića Reka, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Marića Reka
- small primitive houses.
- Jagnići (5.1km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Jagnjlia (5km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Čolovića Stijene (4.1km)
- hydroelectric power station;
- a building where electricity is generated from water power.
- Hidroelektrana Kokin Brod (3.1km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Ojnovačka Pećina (4.2km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Zlatarsko Jezero (4.1km)
Airports close to Marića Reka
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (146.9km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (164.7km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (171.9km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (172.4km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (183.3km)