Traveling Luck for Jablanic, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Jablanic?What's around Jablanic?
Wikipedia near Jablanic
Where to stay near Jablanic
Also known as Jablan
The timezone in Jablanic is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:08 and Sunset at 16:06. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.4575°, Longitude. 19.4739°
Satellite map around Jablanic
Loading map of Jablanic and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Jablanic, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Mosurovina (0.9km)
- Srbljanovići (1.3km)
- Bare (2.3km)
- Prisoje (2.8km)
- Papići (2.9km)
- Ljubojevina (3.2km)
- (( Gradina )) (4.1km)
- Potoci (4.2km)
- Lužina (4.6km)
- Pećina (4.6km)
- (( Zajednica )) (4.6km)
- (( Brkat )) (5km)
- Gornje Babine (5.2km)
- Kamenjača (5.4km)
- Rastina (5.4km)
- Donje Selo (5.5km)
- Podožalj (5.7km)
- (( Rakita )) (5.8km)
- Međugorje (5.8km)
Accommodation around Jablanic
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Debeli Brijeg (4.6km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Gola Brda (4.2km)
- a broad, open pass crossing a ridge or between hills or mountains.
- Vijogor (3.8km)
- a low area surrounded by higher land and usually characterized by interior drainage.
- Vajzova Dolina (4.3km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Čepac (5.8km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Oštrik (3.2km)
Airports close to Jablanic
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (118.5km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (145.9km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (156.1km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (157.1km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (165.3km)