Traveling Luck for Oštrik, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Ostrik?What's around Ostrik?
Wikipedia near Ostrik
Where to stay near Oštrik
The timezone in Ostrik is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:05 and Sunset at 16:05. It's light
Latitude. 43.4650°, Longitude. 19.7536°
Satellite map around Oštrik
Loading map of Oštrik and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Oštrik, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- (( Oštrik )) (0.4km)
- Prisoje (1.1km)
- Mokrič (1.6km)
- Kulina (1.9km)
- Sokolova (2.1km)
- (( Dražan )) (2.1km)
- Tikva (3.7km)
- Svijetnjak (4.1km)
- Ninčići (4.2km)
- Mangura (4.5km)
- Gornje Selo (4.6km)
- Vraneša (4.8km)
- Cikiljevina (5.1km)
- Crkvina (5.1km)
- Vranjak (5.2km)
- (( Međugorje )) (5.4km)
- Bakalovina (5.5km)
- Nova Varoš (5.5km)
- Gobate (5.6km)
- Grablje (5.6km)
- Podkraj (5.6km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Oštrik
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Oštrik (0km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Mangura (4.3km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Nova Varoš (4.5km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Odžina Stena (3km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Planinica (5.6km)
Airports close to Oštrik
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (142.9km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (153.1km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (170.2km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (171.1km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (183.7km)