Traveling Luck for Luke, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Luke?What's around Luke?
Wikipedia near Luke
Where to stay near Luke
The timezone in Luke is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:05 and Sunset at 16:04. It's light
Latitude. 43.4806°, Longitude. 19.7767°
Satellite map around Luke
Loading map of Luke and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Luke, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Vraneša (1.9km)
- Tikva (2km)
- Cikiljevina (2.2km)
- Prisoje (2.5km)
- (( Oštrik )) (2.8km)
- Bakalovina (3.3km)
- Vraneša (3.3km)
- Mokrič (3.7km)
- Nova Varoš (4.2km)
- Sokolova (4.5km)
- Mangura (4.7km)
- (( Dražan )) (4.8km)
- Podkraj (4.8km)
- Zapolje (4.9km)
- Kulina (4.9km)
- Ciganska Mahala (4.9km)
- Kokin Brod (5km)
- Svijetnjak (5.1km)
- Gornje Selo (5.3km)
- Čolovino (5.5km)
- Branoševac (5.7km)
- Brdo (6km)
- Vukovina (6.1km)
Accommodation around Luke
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Odžina Stena (3.1km)
- hydroelectric power station;
- a building where electricity is generated from water power.
- Hidroelektrana Kokin Brod (6.1km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Oštrik (3km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Mangura (4km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Radoinjsko Jezero (6.2km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Nova Varoš (3.2km)
Airports close to Luke
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (144.3km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (155.8km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (170km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (174.1km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (181.1km)