Traveling Luck for Borova Glava, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Borova Glava?What's around Borova Glava?
Wikipedia near Borova Glava
Where to stay near Borova Glava
The timezone in Borova Glava is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:02 and Sunset at 16:50. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.4200°, Longitude. 19.4281° , Elevation. 1227m
Satellite map around Borova Glava
Loading map of Borova Glava and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Borova Glava, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Krnjača (2.1km)
- Zamišalj (2.3km)
- Ograde (2.9km)
- Vrelo (3km)
- Kom (3km)
- Bukovik (3.2km)
- Bare (3.2km)
- Ivanov Do (3.7km)
- Busara (3.7km)
- Bukovik (4km)
- Klupci (4.2km)
- Bare (4.3km)
- Dobra Voda (4.6km)
- Dubrave (4.6km)
- Mrkića Ograda (4.7km)
- Kamensko (4.8km)
- Zagvožđe (4.8km)
- Granica (5km)
- Papići (5.1km)
- Ljubojevina (5.5km)
- Gornje Babine (5.6km)
- Žarvine (5.6km)
- Bulići (5.7km)
- Baćine (5.7km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a low area surrounded by higher land and usually characterized by interior drainage.
- Vajzova Dolina (4.4km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Gola Brda (2.6km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Duboki Potok (5.1km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Javorak (4.6km)
- a broad, open pass crossing a ridge or between hills or mountains.
- Vijogor (5.7km)
Airports close to Borova Glava
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (116.7km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (140.4km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (149.7km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (152.2km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (158.8km)