Traveling Luck for Javorak, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Javorak?What's around Javorak?
Wikipedia near Javorak
Where to stay near Javorak
Also known as Vitkovac
The timezone in Javorak is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:05 and Sunset at 16:47. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.3903°, Longitude. 19.4539°
Satellite map around Javorak
Loading map of Javorak and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Javorak, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Bare (0.7km)
- Ograde (1.7km)
- Žarvine (1.8km)
- Ivanov Do (2.5km)
- Kamensko (2.7km)
- Mrkića Ograda (2.7km)
- Poljana (2.7km)
- Ljeljenica (2.8km)
- Ramovina (2.8km)
- Zamišalj (3.5km)
- Bojovina (3.6km)
- Stajište (3.8km)
- Slatina (4.2km)
- Liješće (4.5km)
- Javorje (4.6km)
- Pleskići (4.7km)
- Gornje Babine (4.9km)
- Lokvice (4.9km)
- Sažići (5.4km)
- Krnjača (5.5km)
- Bukovik (5.6km)
- Dulanovina (5.7km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Javorak
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- (( Pećina )) (0.9km)
- a low area surrounded by higher land and usually characterized by interior drainage.
- Vajzova Dolina (4.8km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Kavala (5.5km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Ćupovina (3.8km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Gola Brda (5.1km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Javorak (0km)
Airports close to Javorak
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (120.7km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (136.9km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (147.5km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (154.3km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (157.8km)