Traveling Luck for Prljci, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Prljci?What's around Prljci?
Wikipedia near Prljci
Where to stay near Prljci
Also known as Prkle
The timezone in Prljci is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:44 and Sunset at 16:11. It's light
Latitude. 43.4033°, Longitude. 19.5311°
Satellite map around Prljci
Loading map of Prljci and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Prljci, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Prljci (0km)
- Brašansko Brdo (0.6km)
- Prevalija (1.4km)
- Grbovići (1.8km)
- (( Dosudovići )) (2.9km)
- Rogušje (3km)
- Pleskići (3.1km)
- Spajići (3.1km)
- Raskrsnica (3.1km)
- (( Šerbetovac )) (3.9km)
- Kraj (4.4km)
- Zasok (4.5km)
- (( Tovarnica )) (4.6km)
- Ramovina (4.7km)
- Gornje Babine (4.7km)
- Seljane (4.8km)
- Prljevac (4.8km)
- (( Gradina )) (5.2km)
- Barice (5.2km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
Accommodation around Prljci
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Surdup (3.4km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Ćupove Stijene (3.3km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Jabučko Prisoje (5.4km)
- a low area surrounded by higher land and usually characterized by interior drainage.
- Dolovi (3.4km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Popova Pećina (3.6km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- (( Ploča )) (4.3km)
Airports close to Prljci
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (126.5km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (139.8km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (152.7km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (161.8km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (164.4km)