Traveling Luck for Zasok, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Zasok?What's around Zasok?
Wikipedia near Zasok
Where to stay near Zasok
Also known as Zaseok
The timezone in Zasok is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:08 and Sunset at 16:38. It's light
Latitude. 43.3728°, Longitude. 19.5519°
Satellite map around Zasok
Loading map of Zasok and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Zasok, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Zasok (0km)
- Seljane (1.4km)
- (( Rikavce )) (1.5km)
- Donji Zvijezd (2.3km)
- Prljevac (2.5km)
- Rogušje (2.5km)
- (( Dolina )) (2.9km)
- Čauševići (3km)
- Jusovića Kula (3km)
- Kula (3.2km)
- Spajići (3.7km)
- Donji Junčevići (3.7km)
- Barice (4km)
- Seljašnica (4.1km)
- Jabuka (4.2km)
- (( Polakovina )) (4.3km)
- Prljci (4.5km)
- Brašansko Brdo (4.5km)
Accommodation around Zasok
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Mala Ploča (4.2km)
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Surdup (1.1km)
- a low area surrounded by higher land and usually characterized by interior drainage.
- Dolovi (2.4km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Jabučko Prisoje (3.4km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Popova Pećina (2.6km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- (( Ploča )) (3.4km)
Airports close to Zasok
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (130.1km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (136.3km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (150.3km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (163.3km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (163.5km)