Traveling Luck for Pluževine, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Pluzevine?What's around Pluzevine?
Wikipedia near Pluzevine
Where to stay near Pluževine
Also known as Pruzevina, Pruževina
The timezone in Pluzevine is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:07 and Sunset at 16:06. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.3911°, Longitude. 19.5236°
Satellite map around Pluževine
Loading map of Pluževine and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Pluževine, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Spajići (1.4km)
- Prljci (1.8km)
- Pleskići (2km)
- Brašansko Brdo (2.2km)
- Prevalija (2.7km)
- Grbovići (3km)
- Rogušje (3.3km)
- Zasok (3.6km)
- Ramovina (4km)
- Seljane (4.4km)
- (( Dosudovići )) (4.6km)
- Raskrsnica (4.8km)
- Žarvine (4.9km)
- Prljevac (4.9km)
- (( Rikavce )) (5.1km)
- Gornje Babine (5.1km)
- Mrkića Ograda (5.2km)
Accommodation around Pluževine
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Surdup (2.7km)
- a low area surrounded by higher land and usually characterized by interior drainage.
- Dolovi (1.8km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Jabučko Prisoje (3.7km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Popova Pećina (3.9km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- (( Ploča )) (4.9km)
Airports close to Pluževine
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (126.6km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (138.1km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (150.9km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (161km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (162.9km)