Traveling Luck for Boranja, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Boranja?What's around Boranja?
Wikipedia near Boranja
Where to stay near Boranja
Also known as Boranje
The timezone in Boranja is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:11 and Sunset at 16:33. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.9456°, Longitude. 19.5433°
Satellite map around Boranja
Loading map of Boranja and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Boranja, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Boranja (0km)
- Maćevine (1.5km)
- Lukovo (1.8km)
- Živanovići (1.9km)
- Mala Reka (2.3km)
- Osredak (2.5km)
- Plijeskovo (2.9km)
- Bambaci (2.9km)
- Donja Koprivna (3.1km)
- Kolari (3.2km)
- Rešagići (3.2km)
- Gornja Koprivna (3.3km)
- Ilijaševići (3.7km)
- Lug (3.8km)
- Dobrak (3.9km)
- Skelani (3.9km)
- Bajina Bašta (4km)
- Skela (4.2km)
- Dugandžije (4.2km)
- Gaj (4.4km)
- Vrba (4.6km)
- Prlo (5.1km)
- Stamenići (5.1km)
- Komušine (5.1km)
- Jasikovice (5.5km)
- Kalimanići (5.5km)
- Malta (5.6km)
- Stamenići (5.6km)
- Rabasovici (5.7km)
- Popovići (5.7km)
Accommodation around Boranja
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Dubočka Kosa (5.4km)
- an elevated plain with steep slopes on one or more sides, and often with incised streams.
- Sokolina (4.8km)
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Manastir Rača (1.8km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Suva Glavica (5.7km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Bajina Bašta (4.1km)
Airports close to Boranja
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (115.4km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (134km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (182.9km)
Osijek(OSI), Osijek, Croatia (208km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (229.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Boranja
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (223.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.