Traveling Luck for Džavalica Brdo, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Dzavalica Brdo?What's around Dzavalica Brdo?
Wikipedia near Dzavalica Brdo
Where to stay near Džavalica Brdo
Also known as Kosa
The timezone in Dzavalica Brdo is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:04 and Sunset at 16:03. It's light
Latitude. 43.6489°, Longitude. 19.9022°
Satellite map around Džavalica Brdo
Loading map of Džavalica Brdo and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Džavalica Brdo, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Ðedovac (1.5km)
- Gordići (2.4km)
- Kovucević (2.8km)
- Kovačevići (3km)
- Dolovi (3.4km)
- Brdo (3.5km)
- Zborište (3.7km)
- Vidići (4.1km)
- Krejovići (4.3km)
- Gudurići (4.4km)
- Velimiri (4.7km)
- Smiljanići (4.7km)
- Nikolići (4.8km)
- Miletići (4.9km)
- Ivanovići (5km)
- Razložina (5km)
- Rjeka (5.2km)
- Mitrići (5.4km)
- Vis (5.7km)
- Drenova (5.8km)
- Vladaje (5.9km)
- Našćenje (6km)
- Ljubiš (6km)
- Lazovići (6.1km)
- Stevanovići (6.1km)
- Sarići (6.3km)
- Bjelicići (6.5km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Džavalica Brdo
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Ðavo (3.1km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Grič (5.7km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Stubla (3.9km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Munjica Pećina (5.1km)
Airports close to Džavalica Brdo
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (150.4km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (156.8km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (178.3km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (180.5km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (198.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Džavalica Brdo
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (272.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.