Traveling Luck for Gluščevići, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Gluscevici?What's around Gluscevici?
Wikipedia near Gluscevici
Where to stay near Gluščevići
Also known as Gluscevic, Gluščević
The timezone in Gluscevici is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:10 and Sunset at 16:33. It's light
Latitude. 43.2644°, Longitude. 19.5419°
Satellite map around Gluščevići
Loading map of Gluščevići and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Gluščevići, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
Accommodation around Gluščevići
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Gredica (3.6km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Mataruge (2.8km)
- a broad, open pass crossing a ridge or between hills or mountains.
- Sedlo (2.2km)
- a low area surrounded by higher land and usually characterized by interior drainage.
- Međi Do (4.4km)
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Goli Vrh (1.9km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- (( Jerinin Grad )) (4.6km)
Airports close to Gluščevići
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (122.3km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (136.4km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (138km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (153.8km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (162.4km)