Traveling Luck for Zgarete, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Zgarete?What's around Zgarete?
Wikipedia near Zgarete
Where to stay near Zgarete
Also known as Zgareti
The timezone in Zgarete is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:28 and Sunset at 17:40. It's light
Latitude. 43.5278°, Longitude. 19.5353°
Satellite map around Zgarete
Loading map of Zgarete and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Zgarete, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Zgarete (0km)
- Velika Njiva (1.1km)
- Zarkovina (1.2km)
- Omar (1.5km)
- Poljanak (1.7km)
- Luke (2.3km)
- Ravna Livada (2.4km)
- Grabovica (2.8km)
- Bukovac (2.9km)
- Bare (2.9km)
- Smrekovac (3km)
- Kalafati (3.3km)
- Trnovica (3.4km)
- Pribojska Banja (3.4km)
- Salipioi (3.9km)
- Potok (4km)
- Preoil (4.1km)
- (( Rudina )) (4.1km)
- Soklin (4.1km)
- Cikote (4.2km)
- Lokvice (4.2km)
- Suvo Polje (4.4km)
- Čitluk (4.4km)
- Ðurovići (4.6km)
- Raskrsnica (4.6km)
- Poyice (4.7km)
- Košnice (4.7km)
- Kreševine (4.8km)
- Orašje (4.8km)
- Vrbova (5km)
Accommodation around Zgarete
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Manastir Banja (3.5km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Lisa Stena (2.1km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Strane (5.2km)
- hydroelectric power station;
- a building where electricity is generated from water power.
- Hidroelektrana Potpeć (3.9km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Bukovci (5.1km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Ivankovica (4.7km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Priboj (4.5km)
Airports close to Zgarete
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (120.5km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (155.9km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (164.4km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (167km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (176km)