Traveling Luck for Čolovino, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Colovino?What's around Colovino?
Wikipedia near Colovino
Where to stay near Čolovino
Also known as Colovina, Čolovina
The timezone in Colovino is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:04 and Sunset at 16:04. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.5203°, Longitude. 19.7572°
Satellite map around Čolovino
Loading map of Čolovino and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Čolovino, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Čolovino (0km)
- Zapolje (1.6km)
- Mališići (2km)
- Podkraj (2.3km)
- Bakalovina (2.3km)
- Mutandžići (2.6km)
- Ćirkovići (2.8km)
- Selaci (3.4km)
- Volijak (3.4km)
- Mangura (3.9km)
- Ljubojevići (4km)
- Cikiljevina (4.1km)
- Negbina (4.2km)
- Kokin Brod (4.3km)
- Ravnava (4.3km)
- Prisoje (4.8km)
- Rebelj (4.8km)
- Vraneša (5km)
- Negbina (5.1km)
- Gordići (5.4km)
- Klak (5.4km)
- Vraneša (5.9km)
- Radelići (5.9km)
- Uvac (5.9km)
Accommodation around Čolovino
- hydroelectric power station;
- a building where electricity is generated from water power.
- Hidroelektrana Kokin Brod (5.3km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Lokve (6.1km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Mangura (3.5km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Dražan (5.9km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Klik (2.2km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Radoinjsko Jezero (1.3km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Rikača (1.2km)
Airports close to Čolovino
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (140.9km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (160.1km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (174.9km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (176.7km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (177.2km)