Traveling Luck for Nis, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Nis?What's around Nis?
Wikipedia near Nis
Where to stay near Nis
The timezone in Nis is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:31 and Sunset at 17:18. It's light
Latitude. 43.5489°, Longitude. 19.7850°
Satellite map around Nis
Loading map of Nis and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Nis, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Negbina (0.8km)
- Negbina (1.9km)
- Volijak (2.2km)
- Selaci (2.8km)
- Nedići (2.8km)
- Perišići (3.1km)
- Gojgići (3.8km)
- Ljubojevići (3.8km)
- Zapolje (4.2km)
- Mutandžići (4.3km)
- Čolovino (4.6km)
- Kokin Brod (4.8km)
- Brkovići (5.3km)
- Mališići (5.3km)
- Mala Rasnica (5.5km)
- Gruicici (5.5km)
- Bakalovina (5.9km)
- Klak (6.4km)
- Ćirkovići (6.7km)
- Vraneša (6.7km)
- Podkraj (6.8km)
- Cikiljevina (6.9km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Nis
- hydroelectric power station;
- a building where electricity is generated from water power.
- Hidroelektrana Kokin Brod (4.8km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Lokve (1.6km)
- small primitive houses.
- Jagnići (6.3km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Rekača (5.3km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Grad (5.9km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Karaula (4km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Klik (6km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Radoinjsko Jezero (5.3km)
Airports close to Nis
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (142.4km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (164.5km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (172.3km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (175.7km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (181.8km)