Traveling Luck for Volijak, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Volijak?What's around Volijak?
Wikipedia near Volijak
Where to stay near Volijak
Also known as Volujak
The timezone in Volijak is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:09 and Sunset at 16:33. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.5325°, Longitude. 19.7886°
Satellite map around Volijak
Loading map of Volijak and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Volijak, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Volijak (0km)
- Negbina (1.4km)
- Negbina (1.8km)
- Zapolje (2.4km)
- Kokin Brod (2.7km)
- Nedići (3.1km)
- Čolovino (3.4km)
- Selaci (3.6km)
- Gojgići (3.7km)
- Bakalovina (4km)
- Mutandžići (4.5km)
- Vraneša (4.6km)
- Cikiljevina (4.7km)
- Ljubojevići (4.7km)
- Brkovići (4.8km)
- Mališići (4.8km)
- Perišići (5.2km)
- Podkraj (5.6km)
- Leševići (6km)
- Ćirkovići (6km)
- Vraneša (6.2km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Volijak
- hydroelectric power station;
- a building where electricity is generated from water power.
- Hidroelektrana Kokin Brod (2.9km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Lokve (3.6km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Mangura (6.6km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Karaula (5.4km)
Airports close to Volijak
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (143.3km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (162.5km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (173.9km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (174.3km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (180.2km)