Traveling Luck for Veliki Oglavak, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Veliki Oglavak?What's around Veliki Oglavak?
Wikipedia near Veliki Oglavak
Where to stay near Veliki Oglavak
The timezone in Veliki Oglavak is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:10 and Sunset at 16:34. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.5806°, Longitude. 19.5567°
Satellite map around Veliki Oglavak
Loading map of Veliki Oglavak and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Veliki Oglavak, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Luniće (1km)
- Goduša (1.4km)
- Kialovac (1.8km)
- Jabuke (2.3km)
- Poyice (2.6km)
- Ðuričići (2.8km)
- Borjanice (2.9km)
- Priboj (3km)
- Čitluk (3.1km)
- Vucyinice (3.1km)
- Pec (3.4km)
- Vinogradine (4km)
- Cikote (4.1km)
- Redtina (4.1km)
- Pribojska Banja (4.2km)
- Učljivica (4.5km)
- Gračanica (4.6km)
- Trnovica (4.7km)
- Sloniči (4.7km)
- Rabrenovac (4.8km)
- Pešići (4.9km)
- Ravna Livada (5.1km)
- Popovići (5.1km)
- Ljobojevici (5.2km)
- Uvac (5.3km)
- Bare (5.4km)
- Stavići (5.5km)
- Gradiberine (5.5km)
- Potok (5.5km)
- Dubrava (5.6km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Veliki Oglavak
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Crni Vrh (2.1km)
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Manastir Banja (4.3km)
- small primitive houses.
- Čelišta (5.6km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Priboj (2.8km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Ljuta Kosa (4.6km)
Airports close to Veliki Oglavak
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (120.4km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (163km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (167.7km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (174km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (175.8km)