Traveling Luck for Vis, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Vis?What's around Vis?
Wikipedia near Vis
Where to stay near Vis
The timezone in Vis is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:08 and Sunset at 16:35. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.5656°, Longitude. 19.7661°
Satellite map around Vis
Loading map of Vis and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Vis, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Perišići (0.6km)
- Mala Rasnica (2.7km)
- Selaci (2.7km)
- Ljubojevići (2.9km)
- Gruicici (2.9km)
- Negbina (3.6km)
- Mutandžići (4.3km)
- Velika Rasnica (4.4km)
- Negbina (4.6km)
- Volijak (4.8km)
- Klak (5.1km)
- Nedići (5.2km)
- Mališići (5.8km)
- Tusto Brdo (5.9km)
- Čolovino (6km)
- Gojgići (6.2km)
- Uvac (6.2km)
- Zapolje (6.3km)
- Suljagići (6.3km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Vis
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Klik (6.5km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Lokve (2.4km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Rekača (5.5km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Karaula (5km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Radoinjsko Jezero (6.1km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Omar (6.3km)
Airports close to Vis
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (140.1km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (166km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (170.8km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (178.5km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (182.6km)