Traveling Luck for Luniće, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Lunice?What's around Lunice?
Wikipedia near Lunice
Where to stay near Luniće
Also known as Lunici, Lunići
The timezone in Lunice is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:11 and Sunset at 16:31. It's light
Latitude. 43.5883°, Longitude. 19.5583°
Satellite map around Luniće
Loading map of Luniće and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Luniće, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Luniće (0km)
- Goduša (1.7km)
- Borjanice (2.7km)
- Jabuke (2.8km)
- Kialovac (2.8km)
- Priboj (3.1km)
- Poyice (3.6km)
- Pec (3.7km)
- Ðuričići (3.7km)
- Vucyinice (3.7km)
- Čitluk (4.1km)
- Popovići (4.1km)
- Ljobojevici (4.2km)
- Uvac (4.4km)
- Redtina (4.4km)
- Vinogradine (4.5km)
- Rabrenovac (4.6km)
- Sloniči (4.9km)
- Cikote (5km)
- Živkovići (5.2km)
- Ziokovici (5.2km)
- Pribojska Banja (5.2km)
- Učljivica (5.2km)
- Pešići (5.2km)
- Gračanica (5.3km)
- Trnovica (5.6km)
- Stavići (5.7km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Luniće
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Crni Vrh (1.3km)
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Manastir Banja (5.3km)
- small primitive houses.
- Čelišta (4.6km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnička Stanica Priboj (3.1km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Priboj (3.8km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Ljuta Kosa (3.8km)
Airports close to Luniće
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (120.2km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (164.1km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (168.1km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (174.8km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (175km)