Traveling Luck for Orljic, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Orljic?What's around Orljic?
Wikipedia near Orljic
Where to stay near Orljic
Also known as Orlik
The timezone in Orljic is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:45 and Sunset at 16:10. It's light
Latitude. 43.6436°, Longitude. 19.5644°
Satellite map around Orljic
Loading map of Orljic and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Orljic, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Kik (0.9km)
- Ljuljaš (1.2km)
- Veliko Brdo (1.2km)
- Planinica (1.8km)
- Prisad (2.6km)
- Prissad (2.7km)
- Veliki Hum (3.6km)
- Srijem (3.6km)
- Crni Vrh (4.6km)
- Krmeljaš (4.7km)
- Klik (5.3km)
- Tovarnica (5.4km)
- Liska (5.5km)
- Hanska Kosa (5.7km)
- Rabrenovo Brdo (6.1km)
- Guvnine (6.3km)
- Pleć (6.7km)
- Glavica (6.7km)
- Ljuča (6.7km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
Accommodation around Orljic
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Markov Do (6.3km)
- small primitive houses.
- Čelišta (2.9km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Saša Voda (6.2km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Marin Vrh (4.2km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Krvavac (4.8km)
Airports close to Orljic
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (119.1km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (167.9km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (170.4km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (171.3km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (181.7km)