Traveling Luck for Vranjevina, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Vranjevina?What's around Vranjevina?
Wikipedia near Vranjevina
Where to stay near Vranjevina
Also known as Pjevcano Brdo, Pjevčano Brdo
The timezone in Vranjevina is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:33 and Sunset at 17:17. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.7203°, Longitude. 19.7244°
Satellite map around Vranjevina
Loading map of Vranjevina and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Vranjevina, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
Accommodation around Vranjevina
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Tusto Brdo (6.8km)
- a structure erected across an obstacle such as a stream, road, etc., in order to carry roads, railroads, and pedestrians across.
- Jokina Čuprija (7.1km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Zlatibor (6.9km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Poređa (5.7km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Međi Do (6.6km)
- an area dominated by tree vegetation.
- Mikića Šuma (2.5km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Ribničko Jezero (6.7km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Čajetina (4.1km)
Airports close to Vranjevina
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (132.4km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (152.9km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (184.3km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (187.8km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (196.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Vranjevina
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (256.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.