Traveling Luck for Gradina, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Gradina?What's around Gradina?
Wikipedia near Gradina
Where to stay near Gradina
The timezone in Gradina is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:34 and Sunset at 17:15. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.7403°, Longitude. 19.7356°
Satellite map around Gradina
Loading map of Gradina and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Gradina, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Potoci (1km)
- Šinovik (1.5km)
- Mušvete (1.7km)
- Palisat (2km)
- Čajetina (2.2km)
- Glišići (3.2km)
- Čumići (3.4km)
- Ocka Gora (3.4km)
- Jevremovići (3.6km)
- Zlatibor (3.7km)
- Velanjci (4km)
- Mušvete (4.6km)
- Ćorovići (4.8km)
- Acimija (5km)
- Kneževići (5.3km)
- Barjaktarevići (5.3km)
- Prodica (5.9km)
- Terzići (6.1km)
- Brezak (6.1km)
- Rajevći (6.2km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Gradina
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnička Stanica Sušica (6.5km)
- an area dominated by tree vegetation.
- Mikića Šuma (1.2km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Čajetina (5.9km)
Airports close to Gradina
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (133.2km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (150.1km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (187.1km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (189.5km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (197.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Gradina
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (254.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.