Traveling Luck for Koševine, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Kosevine?What's around Kosevine?
Wikipedia near Kosevine
Where to stay near Koševine
Also known as Kosevina, Koševina
The timezone in Kosevine is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:05 and Sunset at 16:05. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.3522°, Longitude. 19.6683°
Satellite map around Koševine
Loading map of Koševine and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Koševine, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Oborci (0.6km)
- Dolovi (1.1km)
- Puzovići (1.2km)
- Zebuđa (1.4km)
- (( Ranovići )) (1.8km)
- Medenac (2km)
- Medenac (2.2km)
- Ljiljci (2.3km)
- Babići (2.3km)
- Ðerići (2.5km)
- Mrljaci (2.7km)
- Puškići (3.1km)
- Dučevo (3.1km)
- Peselje (3.2km)
- Pranjci (3.2km)
- Kovačevac (3.3km)
- Brdo (3.4km)
- Prijepolje (3.7km)
- Vakuf (3.8km)
- Mioska (3.9km)
- Paraći (4km)
- Bare (4.1km)
- Velika Župa (4.2km)
- Brajanovići (4.2km)
- (( Sveta Gora )) (4.3km)
- Brančići (4.6km)
- Kajevići (4.6km)
- Kolovrat (4.7km)
Accommodation around Koševine
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Pleča (1.4km)
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Manastir Mileševo (4.7km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Crkvine (3.9km)
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- Vratanja (1.1km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Paraj Brdo (3.3km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Staračka Voda (4.1km)
Airports close to Koševine
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (136.6km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (141.2km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (154.4km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (166.9km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (170.4km)