Traveling Luck for Mileševka, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Milesevka?What's around Milesevka?
Wikipedia near Milesevka
Where to stay near Mileševka
Also known as Milesevska Reka, Mileševska Reka
The timezone in Milesevka is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:07 and Sunset at 16:38. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.3919°, Longitude. 19.6469°
Satellite map around Mileševka
Loading map of Mileševka and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Mileševka, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Mala Drenova (0.5km)
- Šarampov (1.3km)
- Purići (1.5km)
- Vakuf (1.8km)
- Krastine (2.5km)
- Puškići (2.5km)
- Prijepolje (2.7km)
- Dučevo (3.2km)
- Babići (3.4km)
- Prošće (3.4km)
- (( Kruševlje )) (3.5km)
- Padež (3.5km)
- Kolovrat (3.6km)
- Jelašje (3.6km)
- Mrljaci (3.8km)
- Ðerići (3.9km)
- (( Ranovići )) (4km)
- Podvinje (4km)
- Boškovina (4.1km)
- Medenac (4.3km)
- Medenac (4.4km)
- Puzovići (4.4km)
- Peselje (4.6km)
- Pilatovac (4.6km)
- Lukovac (4.7km)
Accommodation around Mileševka
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Dragovica (2.1km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Crna Stena (4.6km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Gradac (4.5km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Sokolica (2.3km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Seculića Strana (2.1km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Suvodo (3.8km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Šanac (2.4km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Prijepolje (0.9km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Stolac (4.5km)
Airports close to Mileševka
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (137.1km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (141km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (157.4km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (171.7km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (171.9km)