Traveling Luck for Prištavica, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Pristavica?What's around Pristavica?
Wikipedia near Pristavica
Where to stay near Prištavica
Also known as Pristevica, Prištevica
The timezone in Pristavica is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:59 and Sunset at 16:51. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.7375°, Longitude. 19.8911°
Satellite map around Prištavica
Loading map of Prištavica and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Prištavica, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Koliševica (1.3km)
- Starčevići (1.7km)
- Todorići (2.2km)
- Vrane (2.4km)
- Marinkovići (2.8km)
- Lučići (3km)
- Vrane (3.4km)
- Utrobe (3.6km)
- Stamati (3.9km)
- Skržuti (4km)
- Bjelaci (4.1km)
- Čaldovići (4.7km)
- Savići (4.9km)
- Bjelicići (5.2km)
- Ponjavići (5.6km)
- Drežnik (5.7km)
- Brđani (6km)
- Bacetići (6.4km)
- Obućini (6.4km)
- Vukotići (6.5km)
- Gureši (6.5km)
- Dedovići (6.8km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Prištavica
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Kosa (4.8km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Ðelov Bunar (6.2km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Kućišta (2.9km)
Airports close to Prištavica
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (145.9km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (147.9km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (188.1km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (191km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (203.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Prištavica
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (261.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.