Traveling Luck for Radoinjsko Jezero, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Radoinjsko Jezero?What's around Radoinjsko Jezero?
Wikipedia near Radoinjsko Jezero
Where to stay near Radoinjsko Jezero
Also known as Radoinja Jezero
The timezone in Radoinjsko Jezero is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:08 and Sunset at 16:06. It's light
Latitude. 43.5219°, Longitude. 19.7439°
Satellite map around Radoinjsko Jezero
Loading map of Radoinjsko Jezero and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Radoinjsko Jezero, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Mališići (0.8km)
- Čolovino (1.3km)
- Ćirkovići (1.6km)
- Podkraj (2km)
- Mutandžići (2km)
- Zapolje (2.9km)
- Ravnava (3.2km)
- Bakalovina (3.3km)
- Selaci (3.4km)
- Prisoje (3.5km)
- Mangura (3.5km)
- Rebelj (3.6km)
- Ljubojevići (3.6km)
- Gordići (4.3km)
- Klak (4.4km)
- Volijak (4.5km)
- Radelići (4.7km)
- Uvac (4.8km)
- Osoje (5.1km)
- Negbina (5.1km)
- Cikiljevina (5.2km)
- Dragaši (5.5km)
- Dragaški Krš (5.5km)
- Kokin Brod (5.6km)
- Jastrebica (5.7km)
- Negbina (6.1km)
- Glavonjići (6.1km)
Accommodation around Radoinjsko Jezero
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Mangura (3.4km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Dražan (5.6km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Klik (0.9km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Radoinjsko Jezero (0km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Rikača (0.3km)
Airports close to Radoinjsko Jezero
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (139.6km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (159.9km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (176km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (176.7km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (176.8km)