Traveling Luck for Ravni, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Ravni?What's around Ravni?
Wikipedia near Ravni
Where to stay near Ravni
The timezone in Ravni is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:08 and Sunset at 16:34. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.7406°, Longitude. 19.8958°
Satellite map around Ravni
Loading map of Ravni and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ravni, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Koliševica (1km)
- Starčevići (1.3km)
- Vrane (1.9km)
- Marinkovići (2.5km)
- Todorići (2.7km)
- Vrane (2.8km)
- Lučići (3.3km)
- Skržuti (3.8km)
- Utrobe (4.1km)
- Bjelaci (4.1km)
- Stamati (4.4km)
- Savići (4.8km)
- Drežnik (5.1km)
- Čaldovići (5.2km)
- Bjelicići (5.6km)
- Brđani (5.6km)
- Vukotići (5.9km)
- Ponjavići (6km)
- Obućini (6.1km)
- Gureši (6.7km)
- Zaboj (6.7km)
- Bacetići (6.7km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Ravni
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Kosa (4.9km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Ðelov Bunar (6.3km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Kućišta (2.4km)
Airports close to Ravni
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (145.4km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (148.3km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (188.2km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (191.6km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (204.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Ravni
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (261.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.