Traveling Luck for Veliko Brdo, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Veliko Brdo?What's around Veliko Brdo?
Wikipedia near Veliko Brdo
Where to stay near Veliko Brdo
Also known as Stubla
The timezone in Veliko Brdo is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:33 and Sunset at 17:15. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.6556°, Longitude. 19.9422°
Satellite map around Veliko Brdo
Loading map of Veliko Brdo and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Veliko Brdo, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Kovačevići (1km)
- Ivanovići (1.1km)
- Miletići (1.2km)
- Razložina (2km)
- Gordići (2.1km)
- Nikolići (2.7km)
- Moravča (2.8km)
- Velimiri (2.9km)
- Dolovi (2.9km)
- Našćenje (3.3km)
- Vujadinovići (3.3km)
- Lukići (3.4km)
- Zborište (3.5km)
- Ðedovac (3.7km)
- Milićevići (4km)
- Pilci (4.2km)
- Stevanovići (4.5km)
- Brdo (4.6km)
- Mitrići (4.8km)
- Vukotići (4.9km)
- Gureši (5.4km)
- Vranovina (5.6km)
- Rjeka (5.8km)
- Sarići (6km)
- Ručetin (6km)
- Stamenići (6.3km)
- Vidići (6.3km)
- Kovucević (6.3km)
- Mala (6.3km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Veliko Brdo
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Ðavo (5.4km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Grič (3.6km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Stubla (0.4km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Vidići (5.3km)
Airports close to Veliko Brdo
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (154km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (155.1km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (176.6km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (182.7km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (201.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Veliko Brdo
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (273.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.