Traveling Luck for Željine, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Zeljine?What's around Zeljine?
Wikipedia near Zeljine
Where to stay near Željine
Also known as Zeline, Želine
The timezone in Zeljine is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:01 and Sunset at 16:48. It's light
Latitude. 43.6561°, Longitude. 19.8856°
Satellite map around Željine
Loading map of Željine and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Željine, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Kovucević (1km)
- Krejovići (2.6km)
- Gudurići (2.7km)
- Vidići (2.8km)
- Brdo (3km)
- Ðedovac (3.2km)
- Gordići (3.4km)
- Smiljanići (4.1km)
- Vladaje (4.1km)
- Drenova (4.4km)
- Kovačevići (4.6km)
- Dedovići (5.1km)
- Dolovi (5.2km)
- Velimiri (5.3km)
- Mitrići (5.3km)
- Bjelicići (5.5km)
- Zborište (5.5km)
- Ljubiš (5.8km)
- Obradovići (5.9km)
- Čaldovići (6km)
- Razložina (6.1km)
- Miletići (6.1km)
- Ivanovići (6.4km)
- Gureši (6.5km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Željine
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Ðavo (4.4km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Stubla (5.3km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Munjica Pećina (3.5km)
Airports close to Željine
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (148.7km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (156.3km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (180km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (180.8km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (198.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Željine
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (270.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.