Traveling Luck for Borski Rudnik, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Borski Rudnik?What's around Borski Rudnik?
Wikipedia near Borski Rudnik
Where to stay near Borski Rudnik
Also known as Bor Mining Complex
The timezone in Borski Rudnik is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:15 and Sunset at 17:33. It's Dark
Latitude. 44.0833°, Longitude. 22.1000°
Satellite map around Borski Rudnik
Loading map of Borski Rudnik and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Borski Rudnik, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
Accommodation around Borski Rudnik
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Dosu Lu Simjon (15.7km)
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- Borski Rudnik (0km)
- a small primitive house.
- Francuske Barake (13.5km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Bor (2.8km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Borsko Jezero (8.2km)
- a specialized facility for vacation, health, or participation sports activities.
- Brestovačka Banja (5.2km)
Airports close to Borski Rudnik
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (170.2km)
Caransebes(CSB), Caransebes, Romania (173.8km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (192km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (220.4km)
Giarmata(TSR), Timisoara, Romania (234.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Borski Rudnik
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (156.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.