Traveling Luck for Deli Voda, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Deli Voda?What's around Deli Voda?
Wikipedia near Deli Voda
Where to stay near Deli Voda
The timezone in Deli Voda is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:00 and Sunset at 16:34. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.0067°, Longitude. 21.5403°
Satellite map around Deli Voda
Loading map of Deli Voda and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Deli Voda, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Radovići (3.3km)
- Obražda (3.6km)
- Marjanci (4.2km)
- Ðuraškovići (4.5km)
- Ivanje (4.6km)
- Borince (4.6km)
- Dragi Deo (5.1km)
- Marino Kale (5.3km)
- Magaš (5.8km)
- Majkovac (6.1km)
- Bogojevac (6.1km)
- (( Šatrica )) (6.3km)
- Donji Statovac (7.5km)
- Kruškar (7.9km)
- Mala Vlasa (8km)
- Vujanovo (8km)
- Slišane (8.3km)
- Srednji Statovac (8.3km)
- Orane (8.9km)
Accommodation around Deli Voda
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Marvinova Kosa (8.8km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Kamenite Čuke (7.6km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Bogojevački Krš (3.2km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Radan (4km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Troglav (6.6km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Bubličko Jezero (8.6km)
Airports close to Deli Voda
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (75.1km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (138km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (185km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (237.9km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (263.2km)