Traveling Luck for Strugara, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Strugara?What's around Strugara?
Wikipedia near Strugara
Where to stay near Strugara
The timezone in Strugara is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:00 and Sunset at 16:34. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.0053°, Longitude. 21.5286°
Satellite map around Strugara
Loading map of Strugara and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Strugara, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Obražda (4.4km)
- Radovići (4.4km)
- Borince (5.3km)
- Marjanci (5.3km)
- Dragi Deo (5.6km)
- Ðuraškovići (5.6km)
- Ivanje (5.6km)
- Bogojevac (5.7km)
- (( Šatrica )) (6km)
- Marino Kale (6.2km)
- Magaš (6.8km)
- Majkovac (7km)
- Mala Vlasa (7.3km)
- Donji Statovac (7.6km)
- Srednji Statovac (8.2km)
- Kruškar (8.5km)
- Slišane (8.9km)
- Vujanovo (9.1km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
Accommodation around Strugara
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Marvinova Kosa (7.7km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Kamenite Čuke (7.2km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Bogojevački Krš (2.4km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Radan (2.8km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Troglav (5.5km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Magaška Reka (6.7km)
Airports close to Strugara
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (74.2km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (137.8km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (186km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (236.8km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (262.9km)